April’s hooks are in! Have a bite. They’re on the house. As always, follow me on Twitter to get my hooks as they leave my mind and enter the internet.
- After a humiliating defeat, your party regains consciousness under the care of a master healer. They claim to be your biggest fan, and want to hear all about you. Every time you bring up the subject of leaving, they insist you drink more medicine and stay longer…
- The clouds had been gathering for days; at first the villagers thought nothing of it, until loud music started playing, sending lighting crashing down to thunderous beats. Sounds like they’re having a blast up there, but somebody needs to tell them to keep it down!
- After having been slighted by his Commander, the Army’s greatest warrior sits sulking in his tent, while his comrades perish losing battle after battle. Somebody needs to convince him to pick up the sword again, but what can be said?
- Something is happening to the city’s stray dogs. They’ve been getting bigger, meaner, and are banding together in great roving bands, terrorizing the streets. Some say they’ve even begun hunting people! What could have caused these dogs to go bad? What can be done?
- The druid warned them that the animals were sacred, but the nobles just had to have their extravagant furs. They were cursed for their greed, taking on the qualities of the beasts whose hides they wore, their savage wereforms properly reflecting their wicked hearts.
- You are asked to examine a sudden plague of melancholy afflicting the kingdom’s elite. You quickly discover what all victims have in common: they all had their portraits done by the same artist. The paintings are eerily lifelike, moreso than their listless models…
- The local water tower has suddenly run dry, even though it was just refilled; less than a week ago! When you investigate, you find an empty reservoir with a fat wyrm roosting on the bottom. The thirsty snake drank everything, and has claimed the tower as their lair!
- A master lenscrafter wants you to deliver a massive shipment to an anonymous buyer. When you arrive at the adres, you are welcomed by a nearsighted beholder, who needs the lenses to properly focus and fire their eye-beams.
What do you do?